Langsung ke konten utama

Baby Swim Tips

Hi it's been a while...


Today I would like to share my experience as a baby swill class coach at @splishsplashid. However, I never thought that I could teach parents how to swim safely with their babies. When I was a kid, I got a gold medal for swimming competition for all primary school student in Jakarta, and I love to swim. My point is every good thing that we've learned in the past will give us an advantage, build our character and determine who we are. Hopefully what I've learned can be useful for the society and others, although it's just a simple thing such how to swim together with your baby safely.

So here some tips for a parent when swimming with their baby under one year old. I recommend you to start swim together with your baby when she/he is six months old. There are some advantages for baby join baby swimming class such as build his/her character to be more confident, enhance bonding between parent and baby, healthy together (of course), sleeping training and baby will happier.

First of all, we as a parent should be confident in the water. For parents who have trauma in the water, they should manage their fear first before going to swim with the baby. However, my husband has trauma in the water when he was a kid that makes him afraid to swim. Fortunately, he can manage his fear, and now we can swim together with my baby confidently.
Confident in the water
Secondly, Parents should manage their positive energy. The fact that a parent has a feeling connection with their babies. So, when you have negativity, the baby will feel it. So we should transfer and spread our positive energy to our baby by keep smile, rewarding by a hug and say positive words such "good girl or good job, you are such a great girl/boy, etc."
Positive Energy

Give Rewards
When your baby got choked because of drinks so much water,  please don't panic. Then what should we do when our baby is choking?
Just hold and hug him/her, manage your emotion by keep smile, and give some soft calmly touch and back blows.
keep smile

Next, I prefer swimming together with your baby without any support tools, just you and baby. Baby under one year old are more manageable and more natural to be trained because she/he is still pure and effortless, however, as a parent, we have to give our full attention to the baby while in the water. Therefore, by swimming together, the bonding between you and the baby will increase. And after swimming, I guarantee she/he will sleep very long and well.

All in all that's all my tips of the baby swim. Hopefully, you enjoy my blog.

Thank you

Love
UKT

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

my bachelorette party

Hi  I have some friend groups, and before I get married they prepared bachelorette parties for me. And this is one of the best. It happened at the end of March 2016 My friend sent me a mysterious address and I had to go there. When I arrived there, they already there with suspicious faces. They made me wear tiger theme clothes which is norak banget. They also erased my eyebrows, they know my eyebrow is very critical makeup on my face. Finally, they push me into the pool... hahaha  bride to be me with my college besties However, I have another bachelorette party with my high school friends. me & my high school besties they draw anything they like on my face These can be your inspiration for a bachelorette party... Thank you guys

UK Life Part 10: My Husband Got a Babyblues (Oh No!)

Assalamualaikum Hello again I want to share about how I can survive as a new mom at the second and third months after giving birth. At the first month, as I wrote in my previous blog. It was amazing experiences, however at the second month there are some new challenges that made me feel tired but fortunately, we can through it. #Alhamdulillah my little snow white Moreover, as a master student, I plan to finish my study on time. So two weeks after giving birth, I was back to school. Even though, I was still feel in pain and even can't walk straight because of my stitches. Yes, I'm kind of determined person when I pursuing something that I really want which is my master degree. (some friend of mine told me that I'm a stubborn lady hahaha). However, I believe that an education is a big investment for my future and my next generations. And there is no knowledge that can be useless. It's time for women to be educated in many ways. It's not only about ...