Langsung ke konten utama

Honeymoon to Milan and Santorini

Villa Necchi Campiglio, Milan, April 2016


Helloo.... Assalamualaikum

It's been a while..
Today I want to share my honeymoon itinerary.
Actually the main honeymoon destination that I want to visit is Greece, especially Santorini.
I've been admired this place since I was in the collage.
In my view, we can go travel around the world with anyone, with friends or with family. However, to visit a romantic place, I prefer to enjoy it with someone special....my lover 💑 hahahaaa
I also prefer went there in Spring time, around April and May. I always prefer Spring for travel because the weather always nice. I recommend that the perfect time to go to Santorini is Spring-Summer, the sunlight is very nice.

Anyway, my husband also has travel destination that his admired too, it was Torino. Torino is a city in Italy, where his favorite soccer team placed a.k.a Juventus. However, we did't stay in Torino. We just visited the Juventus museum. We stayed at Milan for 5 days and then we off to Greece for next 5 days.
My itinerary
Hopefully, you can read my itinerary clearly, it became so small when to convert it to my blog's size heheee... 
I share you some list things to do in Milan:

Eat :   
        ⁃       Diavolla Pizza (45 euro) should not be missed
        ⁃       Sibilia (pizza)
        ⁃       Rivareno (ice cream) near Sibilia
        ⁃       Brera street (from pizza turn right, right)
        ⁃       Amorino (ice cream) at Brera street
        ⁃       Corso Como
        ⁃       Le Biciclette (club lounge)
        ⁃       Panzerotti Luini, behind the Duomo 2.5 euro
        ⁃       Pizzeria Vecchia Napoli (best pizza!)
        ⁃       Giulio Pane e Ojo - cheap lunch but great near porta romana metro
        ⁃       Ristorante Pizzeria Maruzella
        ⁃       NUN (under 10 euros)
        ⁃       Bello & Buono (under 10 euros)
        ⁃       Cracco !!!!
           
Buy :  
        ⁃       Serravalle Scrivia (outlets complex)
        ⁃       Cremona factory outlet
        ⁃       Vicolungo Outlets
        ⁃       il Salvagente


Thank you for read my blog...


Sincere
Umi 




Duomo with hub




honeymooners

inside Villa Nechi Campiglio



inside Villa Necchi Campiglio
Juventus vs Intermilan
Oia with hub

too excited hahaha
Swimming Time

Before Sunset at Fira

Breakfast with view

Dinner date at Ambrosia

dinner date at Amborsia

Recommended hotel in Fira

at fira
Juventus Stadium
dinner date a Antica Osteria il Ronchetino 
Juventus Supporter
Milan


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Baby Swim Tips

Hi it's been a while... Today I would like to share my experience as a baby swill class coach at @splishsplashid. However, I never thought that I could teach parents how to swim safely with their babies. When I was a kid, I got a gold medal for swimming competition for all primary school student in Jakarta, and I love to swim. My point is every good thing that we've learned in the past will give us an advantage, build our character and determine who we are. Hopefully what I've learned can be useful for the society and others, although it's just a simple thing such how to swim together with your baby safely. So here some tips for a parent when swimming with their baby under one year old. I recommend you to start swim together with your baby when she/he is six months old. There are some advantages for baby join baby swimming class such as build his/her character to be more confident, enhance bonding between parent and baby, healthy together (of course), sleeping tra...

my bachelorette party

Hi  I have some friend groups, and before I get married they prepared bachelorette parties for me. And this is one of the best. It happened at the end of March 2016 My friend sent me a mysterious address and I had to go there. When I arrived there, they already there with suspicious faces. They made me wear tiger theme clothes which is norak banget. They also erased my eyebrows, they know my eyebrow is very critical makeup on my face. Finally, they push me into the pool... hahaha  bride to be me with my college besties However, I have another bachelorette party with my high school friends. me & my high school besties they draw anything they like on my face These can be your inspiration for a bachelorette party... Thank you guys

UK Life Part 10: My Husband Got a Babyblues (Oh No!)

Assalamualaikum Hello again I want to share about how I can survive as a new mom at the second and third months after giving birth. At the first month, as I wrote in my previous blog. It was amazing experiences, however at the second month there are some new challenges that made me feel tired but fortunately, we can through it. #Alhamdulillah my little snow white Moreover, as a master student, I plan to finish my study on time. So two weeks after giving birth, I was back to school. Even though, I was still feel in pain and even can't walk straight because of my stitches. Yes, I'm kind of determined person when I pursuing something that I really want which is my master degree. (some friend of mine told me that I'm a stubborn lady hahaha). However, I believe that an education is a big investment for my future and my next generations. And there is no knowledge that can be useless. It's time for women to be educated in many ways. It's not only about ...