Langsung ke konten utama

UK Life Part 5: Preggo Student Life

Assalamualaikum, hello again.
Pengen cerita pengalaman jadi student yang lagi hamil, skrg uda 39 weeks dan masih productive hihihi #productivemomtobe hihihi
Sunday Morning Walk at The Main Campus, The Trent Building

me & Tamara, my classmate
Tamara is from Russia, she can speak four languages (wow).
She is my classmate since the beginning of the class. we always sit side by side. we have a similar point of view, and always criticize how the tutor or teacher teach us hahaha (sok2an)
The Trent Building

The Trent Building
The Trent building is the main and the oldest campus building in the University of Nottingham. It's a pretty building, surround by lake and trees. 

Jubilee Campus (Winter Situation, 9 am)
However, Jubilee Campus is the campus for business school courses. Since I'm a student of Master in Finance and Investment, my campus is here. it's more modern architecture but still many trees and many ducks hahaha


Well well alhamdulillah, I got Distinction for the capital market course. 
so don't underestimate a preggo student💪🏼

Thank you for some people who underestimate me at the beginning, you become my motivation to prove that you are wrong... 😽 
yes I'm being spoiled, love to dress up and make-up but I've tried hard to make it (my brain) works.. #nobody'sperfect

skrg jaman nya perempuan bisa dandan, bisa mikir, bisa ngurus anak, bisa bisnis di rmh ato kerja, bisa ngapain aja yg positive... tapi tetep selalu butuh pria yg support biar perempuan bisa bekarya.. #ttpbutuhlaki #cintasuami

#empowerwomen #udakykmichelleobamablm?? 
#allaboutimemanagement #bedetermined #alhamdulillahbykygsupportmommil 

Namun, ada temen yg hamil di Univ "E" di UK jg, beasiswa nya dicabut dan disuru pulang ke Indo krn hamil... sedih bgt! Mau pindah ke nottingham tp uda telat, ga tau d gmn perkembangannya..  #adayglebihdramadrgw

Alhamdulillah University of Nottingham ini care bgt sm preggo lady.. uda dr awal gw email director jurusannya dan share kondisi kehamilan dan director nya langsung yg accept gw... #pengensungkemklketemudoi 

#ceritaaja  

Demikian 

Terimakasih 

#39weeksofpregnancy #yggabisatidur 










Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Baby Swim Tips

Hi it's been a while... Today I would like to share my experience as a baby swill class coach at @splishsplashid. However, I never thought that I could teach parents how to swim safely with their babies. When I was a kid, I got a gold medal for swimming competition for all primary school student in Jakarta, and I love to swim. My point is every good thing that we've learned in the past will give us an advantage, build our character and determine who we are. Hopefully what I've learned can be useful for the society and others, although it's just a simple thing such how to swim together with your baby safely. So here some tips for a parent when swimming with their baby under one year old. I recommend you to start swim together with your baby when she/he is six months old. There are some advantages for baby join baby swimming class such as build his/her character to be more confident, enhance bonding between parent and baby, healthy together (of course), sleeping tra...

my bachelorette party

Hi  I have some friend groups, and before I get married they prepared bachelorette parties for me. And this is one of the best. It happened at the end of March 2016 My friend sent me a mysterious address and I had to go there. When I arrived there, they already there with suspicious faces. They made me wear tiger theme clothes which is norak banget. They also erased my eyebrows, they know my eyebrow is very critical makeup on my face. Finally, they push me into the pool... hahaha  bride to be me with my college besties However, I have another bachelorette party with my high school friends. me & my high school besties they draw anything they like on my face These can be your inspiration for a bachelorette party... Thank you guys

UK Life Part 10: My Husband Got a Babyblues (Oh No!)

Assalamualaikum Hello again I want to share about how I can survive as a new mom at the second and third months after giving birth. At the first month, as I wrote in my previous blog. It was amazing experiences, however at the second month there are some new challenges that made me feel tired but fortunately, we can through it. #Alhamdulillah my little snow white Moreover, as a master student, I plan to finish my study on time. So two weeks after giving birth, I was back to school. Even though, I was still feel in pain and even can't walk straight because of my stitches. Yes, I'm kind of determined person when I pursuing something that I really want which is my master degree. (some friend of mine told me that I'm a stubborn lady hahaha). However, I believe that an education is a big investment for my future and my next generations. And there is no knowledge that can be useless. It's time for women to be educated in many ways. It's not only about ...