Langsung ke konten utama

My Korean Drama Lists During Quarantine

I've been watching Korean Drama since High school. However, I was not that intense. I loved to watch it but not addicted. Okay then the Pandemic Covid 19 happens, I stayed at home for almost 8 months now. Most of the time I spend my day with my daughter and do zoom meetings. And I still adapt it, it's not easy to change my life habit. I'm not a "stay at home" person. Then, I re-watched all the Song Hye Kyo drama.

My first Korean Drama is "Endless Love" or "Autumn in my Heart". I cried so hard when I watched it 😂. I saw Song Hye Kyo for the first time when I was in high school, and she was beautiful at that time and still beautiful until now. She is not even aging. The story is very very very sad. I can't hold my tears if I watch a movie about "cancer" or any kind of sickness theme.


My second favorite is The Descendant of the Sun. The Song-Song Couple chemistry was very perfect! No wonder their romance keep going until they were married. Unfortunately, their married ends for 3 years. 
(so do I hahaaa)

The story is about a love story between a soldier and a doctor. I love the character of "Big-Boss" by Song Joong Ki, he is very smart, brave, strong and a little bit flirty. Although, all the love stories in the Korean drama are not real, it just a beautiful fantasy. After I watch several Korean dramas, I got some points for a single lady like me not to be trapped in this fantasy haha.
  1. The Korean Actor is so perfect, they have perfect physical appearances because they do sport and diet so hard. No wonder they are so charming hahahaa. The point is they are not real, too good to be true. wake up girls
  2. Please keep in mind, the standard of beauty happens not only for females but also for males. After I watch so many Korean dramas, I change my "beauty preference" in men. Actually back then, I prefer men with a beard and fit body. However, after watching several Korean dramas, I like men with clean looks like Korean men haha. And maybe this happens to the fangirl who wants to have a boyfriend or husband or partner like them (So do I). I'm sorry I have to say that it is impossible. They are Idol, and who are we? hahaa.. 
  3. Please don't ever imagine the story in Drama Korea will happen in our life. The reality will beat us if we assuage in our fantasy. The real love-life might not as beautiful as in the drama. we have to face the reality. Yeah that's Sh*t, I know haha
However, my favorite Korean actor is Ji Chang Wook, he acts as a bad boy and really looks natural in "Melting Me Softly". oh God why I always fell into the "bad guy" haha. Although I don't like the couple, the chemistry does not connect. I can see that they do not match. Ji Chang Wook is more powerful than the actress in this drama, and it so clear that they don't look balance with the lady. I'm sorry, but I still love the story about two people who trap in an ice capsule for 20 years and come back to life without aging.


Besides that, I like Nam Joo-hyuk in "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo". He acts as a swimmer athlete. Because I was a swimmer, so I love him in that drama. I love the character of an athlete who has a competitive mindset and never gives up "spirit".

I prefer the actor with a neutral and normal human than the actor with the protagonist's face and perfect human. 

And I also love the drama of "When the Camellia Blooms". It is a very good drama. It is a mix of comedy romantic and thriller. And Kang Ha Neul wins the award as the best actor for that drama. I am really proud of him. His acting is very good in this drama. He acts as heartwarming and sincere police who fell in love with a single mom. As a single mom, I felt being loved by him when I watched it haha 



Next is "Crash Landing on You", everyone who watches it will fall in love with the character of Capten Ri by Hyun Bin. I think this is the best of his work. He can act as a North Korean Soldier with a cold appearance but have a soft heart. And Seo Ji Hye a second lead actress who is very stylish in that movie, I like her style. Besides that, the chemistry couple between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin is very connected. Son Ye Jin acts as Yoon Se Ri who is a rich, stylish, and powerful lady in south Korea but falling in love with a North Korean Soldier.


Last but not least is "It's Okay to Not Be Okay". Everything in this drama is very perfect. I like the story that gives us lessons about mental health problems. Besides that, Seo Ye Ji acts is very badass as a strong lady who has a problem with her mind, she such a beautiful sociopath. in addition, her style was very fashionable. I like her look in this drama. It's so entertaining. 



I think that's all I want to say about Korean Drama. They are too beautiful, thus be aware they are not real. The reality might hit you so hard without any announcement. Be prepare haha 
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

co-parenting, is that hard?

Co-parenting? what is that? for you who has "a perfect family" hopefully will never experience this. I started to google it since April 2019. I never know and never want to experience this kind of parenting method. However, some sh%%$ happened and the show must go on.  When you google "co-parenting", you will face several articles about it. Basically, co-parenting means you and your ex-spouse collaborate together to raise the kid, despite your hates and egos. And how to do it? the answer is I DON'T KNOW. I just try not to fight or against your ex-spouse in front of your kid and pretend "everything is just fine". I try to explain the kid every night such as "Mommy and daddy can't get along together anymore, however, we still love you and want the best for you". I will allow my daughter if she wants to meet her dad and vice versa. On the other hand, especially in Indonesia, the "co-parenting" method is unusual. Therefore, you need

My First Freediving Experience in Tunda Island Indonesia

Hello Again. I'm very pleased to write again. Today I want to write about my first freediving lesson experience at Tunda Island. One word: AMAZING. I've been swimming since I was 3, and I did some competition when I was in elementary school. Until now, swimming is my favorite sport all the time. I feel calm in the water, I can be myself, and it's a great "me time" session. Besides that, I often swimming with speed, because I get to use it when I was trained as an athlete. But swimming in the ocean is not as same as swimming in the pool, we should enjoy the ocean scenery, no need to rush. A week ago, I did join a trip to Tunda Island, Serang Banten, Indonesia. It was my first time to go on a trip (you may check on Instagram: @ansor_officialTrip)  alone without friends or family. Fortunately, I met new friends. They are free-divers and fun people. One of them, miss Irma or you can find her Instagram with @_irmave_ taught me how to freediving. She taught me how to br

Covid-19 Experiences

 Heyho I'm writing about my experience surviving from Covid 19. I got Covid on March 2021, and I was in the hospital for 12 days. Fortunately, I isolated in the hospital with my other best friend, Annisa and Kartika. It was quite a funny experience. As I remembered before I got Covid, I can't sleep for three days. So I believe that I got Covid because of stress that makes my immune was dropping. The important thing is to please keep stress away during pandemics. I know It's not an easy situation, but please try hard to avoid stress. Because when you got stress, you can't eat and sleep well, therefore your immune will drop, and the virus could catch you. That's what happened to me. The unique thing about this virus is it has different effects happens to different people. For example, I got no fever, and I still can breathe easily, however, I lost the ability to smell (anosmia) and to taste food. However, a different effect happens to my friend, she had a bad fever fo