Langsung ke konten utama

Covid-19 Experiences

 Heyho



I'm writing about my experience surviving from Covid 19. I got Covid on March 2021, and I was in the hospital for 12 days. Fortunately, I isolated in the hospital with my other best friend, Annisa and Kartika. It was quite a funny experience.

As I remembered before I got Covid, I can't sleep for three days. So I believe that I got Covid because of stress that makes my immune was dropping. The important thing is to please keep stress away during pandemics. I know It's not an easy situation, but please try hard to avoid stress. Because when you got stress, you can't eat and sleep well, therefore your immune will drop, and the virus could catch you. That's what happened to me.




The unique thing about this virus is it has different effects happens to different people. For example, I got no fever, and I still can breathe easily, however, I lost the ability to smell (anosmia) and to taste food. However, a different effect happens to my friend, she had a bad fever for a couple of days and an infection in her lungs and my other friend got an infection on her lever. Besides that, when I was in the hospital, I got a lot of drugs, and my heart's rhythm was not stable for almost 10 days. My saturation is not that bad, but my blood pressure and my pulse were low (52-54) for almost 8 days. And I was barely sleeping, so the doctor gave me sleeping pills. Because the doctor said that I had to have enough sleep so my immune can increase and I could recovery soon. Fortunately, I survive and on day 11 I got a negative test for Covid. 

Based on my experiences, when you got positive Covid-19, I recommend you to go to Emergency for Covid at RSPP Kebayoran then you will be checked for your blood and your lung conditions. After that, the doctor will examine you, and evaluate whether you can be isolated at home or need to be hospitalized. When the doctor recommends you to get hospitalized, you will be transferred to RSPP Simprug, where Covid patients are isolated. 



Fortunately, when I got isolated together with my friends, so I become less worried even it was still traumatized for me. I couldn't meet my daughter for almost a month. It was killing me, we have never been apart since she was born. fuuuh 

Alhamdulillah, I got recovered, I eat and drink everything healthy. I drink several kinds of juice, dragon fruit juice, orange juice, coconut, drink milk, vitamin, even drink Chicken starch (eeeeeewww gross), and I always sunbathing every day to get vitamin D until my face become red. I regularly do yoga at least once a week. And please keep stress away. 

Thanks to Covid, I have become someone who more thinks positively and takes easy on everything. I don't want to get stress. Bye problems bye stress...😊


Thank you to read it.


Bye Love UKT


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Baby Swim Tips

Hi it's been a while... Today I would like to share my experience as a baby swill class coach at @splishsplashid. However, I never thought that I could teach parents how to swim safely with their babies. When I was a kid, I got a gold medal for swimming competition for all primary school student in Jakarta, and I love to swim. My point is every good thing that we've learned in the past will give us an advantage, build our character and determine who we are. Hopefully what I've learned can be useful for the society and others, although it's just a simple thing such how to swim together with your baby safely. So here some tips for a parent when swimming with their baby under one year old. I recommend you to start swim together with your baby when she/he is six months old. There are some advantages for baby join baby swimming class such as build his/her character to be more confident, enhance bonding between parent and baby, healthy together (of course), sleeping tra...

my bachelorette party

Hi  I have some friend groups, and before I get married they prepared bachelorette parties for me. And this is one of the best. It happened at the end of March 2016 My friend sent me a mysterious address and I had to go there. When I arrived there, they already there with suspicious faces. They made me wear tiger theme clothes which is norak banget. They also erased my eyebrows, they know my eyebrow is very critical makeup on my face. Finally, they push me into the pool... hahaha  bride to be me with my college besties However, I have another bachelorette party with my high school friends. me & my high school besties they draw anything they like on my face These can be your inspiration for a bachelorette party... Thank you guys

UK Life Part 10: My Husband Got a Babyblues (Oh No!)

Assalamualaikum Hello again I want to share about how I can survive as a new mom at the second and third months after giving birth. At the first month, as I wrote in my previous blog. It was amazing experiences, however at the second month there are some new challenges that made me feel tired but fortunately, we can through it. #Alhamdulillah my little snow white Moreover, as a master student, I plan to finish my study on time. So two weeks after giving birth, I was back to school. Even though, I was still feel in pain and even can't walk straight because of my stitches. Yes, I'm kind of determined person when I pursuing something that I really want which is my master degree. (some friend of mine told me that I'm a stubborn lady hahaha). However, I believe that an education is a big investment for my future and my next generations. And there is no knowledge that can be useless. It's time for women to be educated in many ways. It's not only about ...